About the Series Edit
The War of Broken Mirrors is the most serious, and it’s written from a third-person limited perspective with multiple perspective characters. It has more political intrigue and subterfuge than the other books.
- Some inspirations for this series include Brandon Sanderson’s Warbreaker and the many various Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance novels.
- The heroes are:
- Lydia, a paladin of a goddess of magic who has infiltrated the government of Orlyn, a city that claims to be able to raise mortals into gods.
- Taelien, a powerful young swordsman who bears a legendary sword he cannot properly control.
- Jonan, an agent of the legendary Lady of Thieves with a talent for illusions.
- A fourth perspective is introduced in the second book, but telling you who they are would be a spoiler.
Books in the Series Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.